Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Radiographer (9 Positions) At Lagos State Ministry of Health
The position of Radiographer (9 Positions) is currently available in Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH), interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the below-listed criteria before applying.
Reporting to: STBLCP/ GMU
Duration of Contract: 31 months (June 2021 to December 2023)
To perform radiological duties in compliance with international standards in a mobile x-ray unit. Help patients feel comfortable during the entire process. Perform selected administrative, and clerical duties that assist in the delivery of quality radiography to screen clients for TB in a mobile environment as part of an Active TB Case Finding (ACF) team for the LSMOH TB Grant.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer At LSMoH
- Program Manager Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
- Radiologist Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain x-ray images of the patients through the process of radiographic imaging.
- Liaise with the Site supervisor and field team on-site to ensure a smooth workflow and maximize system efficiency throughout chest x-ray screening activities.
- Ensure all adequate safety measure are taken to avoid any undue exposure to radiation
- Ensure proper handling and use of x-ray equipment, and related software
- Carry out Chest x-rays on the mobile x-ray vans and facility x-ray machines.
- Ensure all individuals (coming in for an x-ray) are managed, prepared, and guided adequately
- Ensure that data (such as patient IDs, demographics, CAD scores, etc.) is entered into the system
- Maintain strict confidentiality guidelines regarding all clients, conversations, and referrals
- Ensure that there is no mishandling of equipment and accessories and that all start-up and shut down protocols are followed.
- Support other staff members of the team when required
- Participate in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement activities.
- Perform other related duties as required
Requirements Radiographer (9 Positions) Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Radiography.
- The license of Practice by the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria
- Good computer skills, including familiarity and comfortable with using MS Excel.
- Attention to details.
- Flexibility across a range of field and office related tasks
- Good attitude, self-motivated, and the ability to work well individually as well as in a team.
- Two years’ work experience in any radiography field.
- Experience with a non-governmental organization will be an added advantage.
- Accuracy and efficiency are prime qualities demanded by this profile. Besides, the applicants are expected to hold good knowledge of radiographic terminology.
How To Apply For Radiographer (9 Positions) Job In Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’.
- Follow the link displayed to visit the application form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.