Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Radiologist Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
The position of Radiologist is currently available in Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH), interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the below-listed criteria before applying.
Reporting to: GMU/State Tuberculosis & Leprosy Control Program
Duration of Contract: 31 months (June 2021 to December 2023)
Carry out the correct diagnosis and appropriate management of the patients, interpretation of resultant images to facilitate appropriate and timely patient management. Ability to understand and appreciate the appropriate indications for and the merits of the available imaging procedures. Provision of guidance on radiology matters to ensure the maintenance of professional standards of radiology and promote appropriate and safe practices.
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer At LSMoH
- Program Manager Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Team Lead Job Recruitment At Genesis Cinema
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret images from medical imaging equipment to ensure quality as well as make diagnoses.
- Provide efficient, effective, professional, and timely radiological services on and off-site.
- Assist, supervise and advise other X-ray screening staff to ensure quality and professional services.
- Advice on radiology matters to ensure the maintenance of professional standards of radiology and promote appropriate and safe practices.
- Participate actively in promoting and planning further development concerning equipment needs, maintenance, and replacement to meet international standards.
- Evolve or advise on a comprehensive program of total quality management to ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
- Ensure that there is no mishandling of equipment and accessories and that all start-up and shut down protocols are followed.
- Any other duties assigned by the PR for the seamless implementation of screening for Tuberculosis using X-ray strategy in the State.
Requirements Radiologist Job
- The Consultant Radiologist must be a medical doctor (MBBS, MBBCh, etc.) with specialist training and fellowship certification in Radiology from the Nigerian Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years experience practicing as a Consultant Radiologist.
- Good computer skills, including familiarity and versatility with using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Powerpoint. Additional IT Knowledge is an added advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple partners/ team
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Openness to new ideas and willingness to accept different opinions and feedback.
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Flexibility across a range of field and office-related tasks.
- Must have a current practicing license from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
How To Apply For Radiologist Job In Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’.
- Follow the link displayed to visit the application form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.