Raw Material Store Clerk Job Vacancy At Coca-Cola Company
A Raw Material Store Clerk job vacancy is currently available at Coca-Cola Company. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Automation Specialist Job At Coca-Cola Company
- Laboratory Technician Job At Coca-Cola Company
- Graphic Design Intern (Remote Internship) Job Vacancy At Brainnest
- Management and reconciliation of inventory/Materials through adhering to processes and policies. Responsible for stocktaking.
- Ensures good manufacturing practices, materials are properly arranged, WIP reconciliation and receipt of materials from Vendors and other locations.
- Ensure availability of materials (All Materials), ensuring an optimum stock level and effectiveness.
Raw Material Store Clerk Responsibilities
- Supervise and monitor prompt unloading of all incoming Materials and ensure GRN slip is printed after SAP goods receipts.
- Ensure stock is stored inappropriate storage conditions.
- Ensure materials availability. Issuance of materials to internal customers and receive same from other locations when applicable.
- Ensure material quantity/net weight is measured and recorded. Raise debit note to default transporter where weight loss/Damage or about to expire is recorded.
- Keep a record of all materials issued and a copy of the requisition
- Ensure Cover-Body trucks are properly loaded to achieve locations requirement.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP in all workstations
- Manage receipts, storage, issuance, and disposal of raw materials as per environmental standards
- Ensure wastes are collected, stored, and transferred for recycling as per SOP
- Segregate and dispose of waste materials and products to prescribed standards and schedules.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any Social / Management Science discipline
- 1 – 2 years experience as Warehouse personnel.
- Possess a working knowledge of Warehouse Management.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Tools, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good inventory and control skills
- Good analytical skills
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to details
- Good learning skills.
How To Apply For Raw Material Store Clerk Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Coca-Cola Company recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is 17th January.
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.