Kogi State University
Reader / Associate Professor (Management Sciences) Job Vacancy At Kogi State University
Reader / Associate Professor (Management Sciences) job vacancy is currently available at the Kogi State University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Lecturers (Education) Job At Kogi State University
- Lecturer I (Basic Medical Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
- Reader / Associate Professor (Natural Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
We are recruiting candidates for the Departments below:
- Department of Banking and Finance.
- Candidates must possess relevant PhD qualifications in their area of interest or a Fellowship of either National or West African College in the appropriate discipline applied for.
- In addition to possessing the required academic qualifications in the programme of interest, applicants must have met the mandatory residency period as Senior Lecturer.
- Applicants must have had a minimum of 12 years of university working experience, a minimum of eighteen publications published in reputable journals (four of which could be publications in edited conference proceedings).
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Salary & Allowances
Salary & Allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
How To Apply For Reader / Associate Professor (Management Sciences) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Start Application
Forward Hard copies of the Application to:
Kogi State University, Anyigba,
The application deadline is 12th January
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, applicants should request their Referees to forward Reference on their behalf directly to the Address above.
- For the online application, candidates should log in / Sign up for the Application Form.
- Shortlisted applicants should come for the interview with three (3) bound copies of their publications, containing their Curriculum Vitae.