Readers – Associate Professors (Law) Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
A Readers – Associate Professors (Law) job vacancy is currently available at the Achievers University, Owo. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Achievers University, Owo was approved and licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in 2007. The institution commenced academic activities on 2nd April 2008.
The University, which is situated in a serene and conducive environment, has matriculated 13 sets of students and ‘graduated nine sets of ‘Achiever’ who are making their marks in all spheres of human endeavours.
The University now fully operates at its permanent site at Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo.
We are currently recruiting for a Readers – Associate Professors (Law) in the following departments:
- Private and Business Law
- Public and International Law
- Mason / Bricklayer Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Readers – Associate Professors (Basic Health Science) Job At Achievers University, Owo
- Carpenter Job Vacancy At Achievers University, Owo
- Candidates must possess a PhD in the relevant subject areas with at least eight (8) years post-qualification experience in teaching, researching and post-graduate supervision.
- Candidates must have a record of substantial publications, evidence of postgraduate supervision, and the ability to initiate and develop research.
- In addition, the candidate must possess a good measure of academic leadership, teamwork as well as some administrative experience in working with interdisciplinary groups.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and allowance and other benefits are as approved by Governing Council of Achievers University and compare favourably with what obtains in Federal Universities.
How To Apply For Readers – Associate Professors (Law) Job
Eligible candidates are required to submit ten (10) copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae, including names of three referees, to:
P.M.B. 1030, Owo,
Ondo State, Nigeria
Candidates should send soft copies of their Applications and Curricula Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 30th September.