Recruitment Consultant Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Recruitment Consultant is currently available at Adexen in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Technical Sales Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Transport and Logistics Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- National Sales Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Recruitment Consultant Job Responsibilities
- The Recruitment Consultant will have to supervise and manage all the recruitment missions for local and repatriates’ profiles.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing, and selecting local and international candidates for all assigned missions
- Responsible for CV screening and conducting competency-based assessments with candidates face to face or via telephone to determine suitability for various roles.
- Organization and leadership of individual and collective recruitment meetings in the office and with or for clients.
- Writing debriefs and presentation of qualified profiles to the clients with the support of the managers or team members for each mission.
- Rigorously follow the recruitment processes and accurately manage the candidates till resumption.
- Manage the databases for individual missions and constantly update them accordingly at each stage of the mission.
- The Recruitment Consultant will contribute to the development of the Company through his/her designated portfolio of clients and with the identification and approach of new opportunities on the market.
- Meet with existing and prospective clients to develop effective working relationships and identify and obtain further sales and business development.
- Increase and maintain client intimacy through strategic, tactical, and operational customer relationship management based on a clear understanding of customer’s needs, vision, and strategy.
- Ensure at all times that Company HR Services in Nigeria is positively represented at all levels within existing and potential client organizations and that effective and positive relationships are developed and maintained with all Clients.
- To contribute to the organization process of the Nigerian office.
- To continually improve on basic talent management processes in Adexen and drive it both locally and internationally for all clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The candidate should have a BSC. In Business Administration, Industrial relations, Humanities or any other social science-related management course.
- Must have experience coming from a Recruitment/HR consulting firm
- Have prior experience in developing policies and processes for recruitment and competence assessment.
- Ability to define and manage recruitment missions from client brief to resumption of candidate
- High-level of self-management, Creative and quick thinking
- Consultative sales approach with good Positive mentality
- Good presentational, influencing, and interpersonal skills essential.
- Proven revenue generation (in previous roles)
- Fluent in English and any other European language desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of local labor markets and employment law regimes within Nigeria is a plus.
- Excellent Use of Excel, PowerPoint & other MS office packages.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Recruitment Consultant Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.