Grand Cereals Limited (GCL)
Refining / Packaging Coordinator Job Vacancy At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
A Refining / Packaging Coordinator job vacancy is currently available at Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Packing Operator – Cereal Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- Mill Planner Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
- Pellet Press Operator Job At Grand Cereals Limited (UAC of Nigeria Plc)
Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) is an integrated foods company whose primary activity is the creation of superior value from local raw materials, with leading brands in the Cereals, Vegetable Oil and Animal Feed categories.
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for the effective supervision and organization of materials, provision of logistics and engineering support in the packaging of Grand Pure Soya Oil and the supervision, training, and motivation of team members to achieve Oil Plant targets and overall business profit targets.
Refining / Packaging Coordinator Responsibilities
Production & Packaging:
- Ensure packaging of the agreed quantity of products meet sales & distribution forecasts.
- Ensures production plans in terms of quantity and quality is achieved on daily basis.
- Prepare plant and equipment for production.
- Make packaging/raw materials available for all the shifts.
- Provides daily reports on production activities.
- Monitors and enforce the cleaning of machinery and the environment.
- Ensure efficient operation of plant and equipment.
- Monitors the performance of machinery and equipment, advise the management on necessary regular maintenance.
- Maintain quality assurance to ensure product quality and consistency.
- Ensures correct handling of products at various stages of manufacturing.
- Ensures Packaging Materials are of the right quality.
- Implement all food safety activities.
- Ensures all activities are done according to Standard Operating Procedure.
Health, Safety and Welfare:
- Ensures health, safety and welfare of employees are assured so that organizational objectives can be optimally met.
- Ensures production staff are well kitted and observe safety guidelines
- Ensure that departmental organization has the continuous availability of sufficient motivated and well-trained personnel.
- Monitor performance of each staff and provide counselling services where necessary.
- Evaluate and control manpower requirements.
- Ensure that breakdowns are promptly arrested to promote the achievement of targets.
- Ensure that production line efficiencies are maintained.
- Available at every shift to provide facility advice and operational support to his Team.
- Minimum of First Degree (HND, B.Eng. or BSc.) in Engineering or Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork/Team Player
- People Management
- Good written and verbal communication
- Analytical skills
- Safety consciousness
How To Apply For Refining / Packaging Coordinator Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Grand Cereals Limited (GCL) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your resume and send your application.
- The application deadline is 24th November.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit grandcereals.com.