Regional Engineering Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Regional Engineering Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an FMCG to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
Adexen know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at the highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to support all HR fields. Our target is to bring a wealth of experience to help companies’ operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates’ excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
- QA/QC Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Procurement Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- New Sales and Business Development Engineer Job At Adexen
Regional Engineering Manager Job Responsibilities
- Drive the delivery of a program of capital works projects and best-practice engineering and reliability processes across the plants
- Provide excellent project management capability and engineering technical skills to the plants to support the overall Engineering and Operations strategy
- Coordinate best-practice reliability processes and techniques across all sites
- Play a key role in achieving best-practice manufacturing capability for the sites
- Prepare project proposals detailing the business opportunity, justification, operational implications, timeline, and costs
- Lead the development of engineered solutions to deliver lower operating costs, lower maintenance costs, improved equipment reliability, with optimum product consistency and first-pass quality
- Ensure an ongoing focus on lifecycle product costs, process efficiency, and innovation
- Financial management of works within a portfolio, including cash flow forecast, monthly measurement of cash flow, and development of capital budgets
- Ensure effective stakeholder communication and management
- Lead safety culture on all projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Automation) or similar
- Certificate or formal qualification in Project Management highly regarded
- 7-10 years of engineering and project management experience within an FMCG environment
- Food and beverage manufacturing experience preferred
- Understanding of contracting principles and contract management
- Understanding of best-practice reliability processes and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong stakeholder management
- Ability to thrive and perform in periods of change, complexity, and ambiguity
- The ability for travel to operating locations
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Regional Engineering Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.