PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
Regional Sales Manager – North Region Job Vacancy At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
A Regional Sales Manager – North Region job vacancy is currently available at PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Warehouse Manager Job Vacancy At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
- Finance Analyst Job At PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
- Customer Experience Unit Head Job At Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO)
PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc is part of a multinational consumer goods business, PZ Cussons Plc. We manufacture and distribute some of the best-loved brands in Nigeria, from Imperial Leather to Cussons Baby, Morning Fresh to Thermocool and Robb. We operate in five core categories – personal care, beauty, home care, food and nutrition and electricals.
Department Strategic Objectives
- Lead in the delivery of customer and field sales business objectives towards the achievement of the overall organization business and growth objectives
Why does the job exist?
- Lead the field sales team to deliver agreed business objectives including brilliant execution of sales and channel marketing activities within assigned regions
- Peer Relationships
- Attach organization chart showing manager and direct reports as well as peers
- Reports to Head of Sales
- Direct reports are Area Sales Manager
- Peers are other Regional Sales Managers
Context / Scope
- A key contributor to the success of the PZ Wilmar commercial strategic plan with an effective and flexible field sales force; demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving and brand building activities
- The key outputs of the job
- List in priority order if possible, typically 8-10
- NOT a task list
- Any requirement for organizing & planning including own work and the allocation of resources
- Typical decisions made and if they are advisory or directly responsible for the outcome
- Manage the activities of the field sales team in the North Region Ensure achievement of agreed business targets/KPIs for the Region (Top line, GM, focused brands, NPD, etc) Achievement of the sales drivers’ objectives for the region Manage the operational budget and expenses of the region Ensure our trade investment is deployed to gain a full return on our investment.
- Provide input in the development of the overall country field sales/route to market strategy and implement the agreed strategy in the assigned region Actively participate and provide inputs into the commercial plan process, support development and implementation of the channel, category and consumer plans to achieve the overall field sales objectives Feed into the demand planning process to optimize the quality and accuracy of our business planning process Ensure development of careers and coaching of reports in assigned region. Work with another leadership team to identify and develop successive business leaders
- Target vis Actual performance (month/yearly) eg (Top line, GM, Focus Brands, NPD, Distribution etc)
- Timely and effective execution of field sales activities
- Quality of Field sales team
- Field sales expenses vs budget
- Quality of implementation of field sales/route to market strategy
- Coach and development plan implementation
Internal & External Relationships:
- Identify the most significant ones
- Attach a preferred suppliers list if available
- Detail which networks the jobholder will be part of e.g. finance, category
- Heads of Sales
- Head of Department (Marketing/Supply Chain/Finance/HR)
- Line Managers (Performance Management, recruitment, induction)
- Key distributor/ Customers
- Government agencies within the region
- PZ Marketing & Sales Network
- First Degree in any discipline
- Post Graduate degree will be an added advantage
Experiences: (What experience brings success to this role):
- 8-10 years in sales and over this period has successfully delivered on KPIs
- Experience in either Channel, Customer or field sales Management
- Sales experience in the North for at least 7 years and have a very good understanding of the territory, consumers and their behaviours
- Strong command of the Hausa Language
- Demonstrated success in other roles
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop a team
- Has people management experience
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed:
- List any qualifications required to do the job
- Be specific about the experience needed
- Focus on the type of experience, not the time served
Knowledge: (What does the person need to know):
- Knowledge of Business strategy development
- Working knowledge of core commercial planning
Process (IMEX, CPM, Battle Plan, Risk & Opps, RiRo, SLOBS):
- Knowledge of Field Sales, Channel and Distributor Management
- Good knowledge of channel structure and opportunities
Functional or Technical/Business Skills: (What can the holder do):
- Commercial Acumen – Proven Strength
- Customer Management – Proven Strength
- Negotiation Skills – Mastery
- In-Market Execution – Proven Strength
- Selling skills – Mastery
- Sales Drivers – Mastery
- Channel Strategy – Proven Strength
- Presentation & Communication – Proven Strength
- Leadership Skills – Proven Strength
Job Context & Special Features:
- Explain any special features or context in which the job operates
- Detail any language or mobility requirements
- Previous experience working in the food industry (preferably in the edible oil sector) would be advantageous.
How To Apply For Regional Sales Manager – North Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application link and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit pzcussons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.