Registered Nurse and Midwives Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Registered Nurse and Midwives job vacancies are currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Peri-Operative Nurse Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Business Development Manager (BDM) – Lagos Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care.
Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Registered Nurse and Midwives Responsibilities
- Examining and monitoring pregnant women
- Assessing care requirements and writing care plans
- Undertaking antenatal care in hospitals, homes, and GP practices
- Carrying out screening tests
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to women and their partners
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- Caring for and assisting women in labour
- Monitoring and administering medication, injections and intravenous infusions during labour
- Monitoring the foetus during labour
- Advising about and supporting parents in the daily care of their newborn babies
- Helping parents to cope with miscarriage, termination, stillbirth and neonatal death
- Writing records
- Tutoring student midwives
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Managing a department
- Leading a medical team
- Teaching and supervising trainee doctors
- Solutions to help keep the organization safe
- Must have both Nursing and Midwife qualifications.
- He/she must have a current practising license.
- Applicant must live in Abuja or be willing to relocate.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of practising experience as a Nurse and Midwife (Single Qualification wouldn’t be shortlisted)
- Applicant must have his/her current practising license.
- Applicant must have both Nurse and Midwifery qualifications.
- Single qualifications will not be shortlisted.
- All practitioners must have at least 2 years of work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged situations
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong observational skills
- An interest in the process of pregnancy and birth
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Caring and patient
- Must be efficient and organized
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
How To Apply
- Follow the APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinics recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload your CV and submit the application
Simply send your CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 30th October.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.