Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUT)
Registrar Job Vacancy At Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
A registrar job vacancy is currently available at Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT), interested individuals who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Registrar Responsibilities At ESUT
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the University responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administrative work of the University.
- He/She under the office, the Secretary to Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation of the University.
- The Registrar is, therefore, expected to provide strong leadership in the administrative work of the University.
- He/She must have a drive and a strong passion for delivering excellent results.
- Bursar Job Vacancy At Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Vice-Chancellor Job At Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Area Sales Manager Job Vacancy At UBA
- Good University Degree not less than Second Class Honours (Lower Division) from a recognized University.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years experience in University administration or equivalent in the private or government sector and should be a proven manager of human and material resources.
- Must be a Deputy Registrar or its equivalent in Government/Industry;
- Be a seasoned administrator well-rooted in the finest administrative traditions;
- Have a grasp of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) tools;
- Be a person of courage, but humane, and who can influence administrative decisions in the interest of the University;
- Must be a person of proven integrity with the ability to give administrative leadership and build bridges amongst staff and students of the University;
- Be sound physically and mentally to be able to perform all the duties and discharge the responsibilities assigned to him/her by the extant laws of the University and as may be directed by the Governing Council, the Vice-Chancellor and the Senate;
- Have strong leadership and communication skills;
- Be creative, proactive and self-motivated;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be a person willing and prepared to assist in external fundraising activity; and
- Must not be above 60 years of age on assumption of office as the Registrar.
Salary And Conditions of Service
- The salary and conditions of service are similar to those of the Post of Registrar in Nigerian Universities and as determined by the Governing Council from time to time.
- The Registrar shall hold office for a single tenure of five (5) years and on such terms and conditions as specified in his/her letter of appointment.
How To Apply For The Registrar Job
Suitably qualified individuals should submit fifteen (15) copies of his/her application accompanied by fifteen (15) copies of the candidate’s most recent Curriculum Vitae
which shall contain the following:
- Full names.
- Date and Place of Birth.
- contact address with an e-mail address and telephone number(s).
- Marital Status, number and ages of children.
- Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates (copies of credentials to be enclosed).
- Administrative and managerial experience.
- Membership of professional bodies.
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover, in a sealed envelope, marked at the upper left-hand corner Post of “Registrar” to:
The Ag. Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT),
P.M.B. 01660, Enugu,
Enugu State, Nigeria.