Kwara State College of Education
Registrar Job At Kwara State College of Education
The vacant position of Registrar is currently available at Kwara State College of Education. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Provost Job At Kwara State College of Education
- Bursar Job At Kwara State College of Education
- Early Years Teacher Job At Creative Learning International School
- The Registrar, who is a Principal Officer, is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, and he is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the College.
- The Registrar is, by the office, the Secretary to the College Governing Council and Academic Board.
- Candidate must possess a good honours Degree from a recognized institution of Higher Learning plus relevant Masters Degree with at least Eighteen (18) years of administrative experience preferably in a Tertiary Institution.
- The candidate must be a member of a relevant professional body such as NIM or NIPM or other Chartered Professional Body and should be Computer Literate.
- Candidate should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of assumption of office and must be on the rank of Deputy Registrar on CONTENDXSS 15 or its equivalence.
- The Registrar shall hold office for a term of five(S) years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for another term of five(5) years
How To Apply For The Registrar Job At Kwara State College Of Education
Suitably qualified individuals should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae together with their credentials which should contain the following information:
- Post being applied for
- Name in full (Surname in capital letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Present Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Age of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic Professional Qualifications attended (with dates)
- Present Employment, status and salary (both level arid amount)
- Statement of cognate experience, including full details of former and present posts.
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the candidates’ present employer.
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the referees, candidates should request their nominated referees to send their confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Kwara State College of Education,
P.M.B 1527, Ilorin,
The application deadline is 11th August.