Edo State College of Agriculture
Registrar Job Recruitment At Edo State College of Agriculture
Application for the vacant position of Registrar in Edo State College of Agriculture is currently invited from the suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed requirements.
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is directly responsible to the Provost for the daily administration of the college.
- By virtue of the office, he is the Secretary to the Council, College Academic Board, Congregation, Convocation, and their Committees.
- Provost Job Recruitment At Edo State College of Agriculture
- Senior Data Processing Officer (CONTEDISS – 08) Job
- Programmer / System Analyst II (CONTEDISS – 08) Job Recruitment
Requirements For Registrar Job
- The applicant must possess a doctorate degree in Art/ Humanities/ Management or related discipline.
- A minimum of 12 years cognate experience or a Master’s degree in relevant disciplines with at least fifteen (15) years cognate experience or a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with at least Second Class (Lower Division) from reputable Universities and a minimum of eighteen (18) years cognate experience in the Higher Institution Administration,
- Applicants with international exposure and experience shall be considered.
- Applicants should not be under the rank of a Deputy Registrar (CONTEDISS 14) of a minimum of five (5) years.
- Those with Standing or Higher Grade in a recognized Tertiary Institution will have added advantage.
- Must be able to cope with the dynamics of a Tertiary Institution Administration in the post-COVID-19 era.
How To Apply For Registrar Job
Eligible applicants should send thirty (30) type-written copies of their applications alongside with Curriculum Vitae stating ‘Application For the position applied’ at the left top corner of a sealed envelope through a courier service, the application must contain the following details in accordance with the order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Former Employer (s) as well as post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties plus any other relevant experience.
- Statement of own vision in thirty (30) copies (with a maximum of 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Three (3) referees’ names and addresses (preferable employer, educational and personal) who must forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to below stated address.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 10th May 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.