Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
Registrar Job Vacancy At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
A Registrar Job vacancy is currently available at Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- University Librarian Job At Akwa Ibom State University
- Bursar Job Vacancy At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
- Pharmacy Job Vacancy At Sigma Consulting Group
- The Governing Council of Akwa Ibom State University has declared the position of Registrar open
- The position will be filled following the relevant provisions of the Universities (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act- No. 11 of 1993 the Universities (Miscellaneous
- Provisions) Amendment Act 201.2 and the Akwa Ibom State University Law
- Interested candidates who meet the requisite qualifications and experience as specified below are invited to apply.
- The Registrar shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-day administration of the University, except in financial matters where the Bursar is responsible.
- He shall be the Secretary to the Governing Council, Senate, Congregation and the Convocation
- The candidate must be a team player with good leadership qualities to inspire and motivate a crop of administrative officers.
- He/she must command respect, be read to instil confidence and relate well with subordinates.
- The candidate must have high integrity, innovativeness and moral standard in tandem with the vision and mission of Akwa Ibom State University and must be ICT (Information and Communication Technology) compliant.
Requirements For The Registrar Job
Candidates for this post must:
- Possess the basic qualification of First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) as well a WASC, SSC (WAEC or NECO), GCE or equivalent qualification with Credit Passes in a minimum of five (5) subjects including the English Language.
- Possess a good honours degree not below Second Class from a recognized University, with at least 18 (Eighteen) years cognate experience, preferably in a university or other institutions of higher learning.
- Acquisition of a higher degree will be an advantage.
- Be a member of a recognized professional management body such as NIM, CIPM ANUPA and should possess proven records of sound administrative leadership.
- Not be below the rank of a Director of Administration OR Deputy Registrar with four (4) years experience.
- The tenure of the Registrar as a Principal Officer of the University is a single five (5) year term.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- The successful candidate will be placed on consolidated salary for Registrars and will equally enjoy all the allowances normally attached to the position of the principal officer in Nigerian Universities as well as other benefits as may be approved by the Governing Council of Akwa Ibom State University.
Application Closing Date
4th August 2021.
How To Apply For Registrar Job At AKSU
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty-five (25) copies of each of his / her Application and CV, indicating the following information:
- Full name
- Post sought
- Date and Place of birth
- Permanent Home and Current Contact Addresses
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic / Professional Qualification (attach photocopies of all certificates)
- Previous Working Experience (Giving rank and salary) details of research work and publications
- Extra-curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees, one of whom must be in a position to supply academic, and/or professional references.
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
Akwa Ibom State University,
Ikot Akpaden, Mpat Enin, L.G.A,
P.M.B. 1167, Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
- Applicants are advised to write boldly at the top left-hand corner of the envelopes containing their Applications, the position to which they are responding.
- Referees should also be advised to send their reports, in confidential cover, directly to the “Vice-Chancellor”.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org