Regulatory Affairs Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Regulatory Affairs Officer is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a Pharmaceutical/FMCG industry to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Container Control Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Compliance Specialist Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Network Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
Regulatory Affairs Officer Job Responsibilities
- To ensure that the company is in full compliance with regulatory requirements and to support in Planning and coordination of regulatory activities.
- Assembling of information and documents for new products registration, as well as formula changes and variations in existing products, and submission to NAFDAC and other relevant authorities for approval.
- Tracking of product Registration and ensure timeliness of renewal of existing Products.
- Compilation of product Dossiers received from Manufacturers in formats acceptable by the regulatory agency.
- Preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Assist in developing regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Online Application for API permits, Excipient permits, Narcotic permits, and other relevant permits in the single trade portal.
- Timely enrolment of all product certificates in the single trade portal.
- Assist in the coordination and monitoring of Clinical Studies of the Company’s products.
- To keep other departments in the company updated on regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely submissions and approvals of applications according to regulatory plan and strategy, ensuring continuity of supply and regulatory compliance.
- Review materials such as detailing materials, information leaflets, and packaging artworks to ensure that regulatory agency requirements are met.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance in adverts and getting approval on planned promotional materials.
- Communicating regulatory issues with the Regulatory Affairs Manager and other related departments and formulating appropriate responses.
- Assist in activities such as audits, regulatory agency inspections, or product recalls.
- Assist in Coordination of destruction of expired and rejected products and materials.
- Documentation of reported Adverse Drug Reaction and Enforcement / Pharmacovigilance as regards faking or any other issues relating to assigned products.
- Assist in documentation efforts to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and standards.
- Registration of company premises, Supt. Pharmacist and key Managers with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, PCN. OTHER DUTIES QMS & cGMP RESPONSIBILITIES (ISO 9001, NAFDAC, WHO & OTHERS).
- Represent the department on QMS and cGMP activities.
- Coordinate QMS and cGMP documentation, implementation & audit-related activities in the department.
- Disseminate information on QMS and cGMP implementation to other staff in the department.
- Identify QMS and cGMP improvement issues in the department and bring such up for the management representative’s consideration.
- Complete Corrective Action and Preventive Action Plan for gaps (non-conformances) picked in the department during any inspection and ensure closeout of such.
- Provide adequate assistance to external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Participate in all internal audits, report writing, and presentations at the monthly meetings as the need arises.
- Any other assignment as delegated by the Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum 3 years of Regulatory Experience in the industry.
- Good working knowledge of Regulations and current industry practices.
- Management skills: team building, decision-maker, leadership, and communication.
- Experience in production, quality, and safety processes
- Good knowledge of GMP rules, QMSs, and Regulatory guidelines.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Regulatory Affairs OfficerJob In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.