Stanbic IBTC Bank
Relationship Manager, Africa China Banking Job Vacancy At Stanbic IBTC Bank
A Relationship Manager, Africa China Banking job vacancy is currently available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head, Digital and eCommerce Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- COE Application Support Officer Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Contact Centre Officer – Hausa / Yoruba Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Test Division Summary
- To ensure an in-depth understanding of all customers in his/her portfolio, using the Customer Value Chain Analysis (CVCA) tool, to effectively meet the needs of the customers.
- To execute the NCBC Customer Value Proposition (CVP) and Industry Value Propositions (IVPs) initiatives and activities aimed at optimising both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- To execute an effective relationship management strategy in line with the overall NCBC strategy of leading with Transactional Banking.
- To ensure that close personal attention is given to providing a full array of customised financial solutions and services tailored to meet the growing needs and potential of the portfolio.
- To grow and retain a portfolio of high-value NCBC relationships by performing proactive and value-adding portfolio management.
- To achieve financial and non-financial targets for the portfolio.
Relationship Manager, Africa China Banking Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Relationship And Portfolio Management:
- Ensure accurate and updated customer information.
- Implement a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) as well as a Customer Engagement Management (CEM) strategy to ensure regular contact of all NCBC customers in the portfolio as per the customer value proposition (CVP).
- Develop and implement a client calling schedule for clients in the portfolio.
- Continuously source relevant information around key trends and/or changes in the industries in which the customers operate, to enable proactive information sharing with the customers.
- Ensure that customer service expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure effective query management and customer feedback.
- Monitor and manage (in collaboration with internal business partners) the delivery of service in line with service level agreements, standards and turnaround times as defined.
- Perform a proactive liaison role, at appropriate levels, between relevant stakeholders (e.g. Credit, Operations, Global Market, IBC, product specialists and other relevant business partners), to ensure customer service expectations are fully met and exceeded.
- Ensure that the customer’s expectations are always managed and that frequent feedback is given to the customer on progress relating to transactions or queries.
- Frequently source feedback on the customer experience and service levels and address areas of concern as a matter of priority.
- Ensure an effective customer onboarding process.
- Ensure that an effective portfolio management strategy is implemented to optimise the potential of the portfolio.
- Accurately and efficiently process customer mandates/documentation requirements for financial facilities.
- Attain full KYC and BVN compliance on all the customers in the portfolio.
Grow And Retain A Portfolio Of High-Value Relationships:
- Formulate, drive, measure and manage the implementation of agreed initiatives and a retention strategy for the portfolio to grow profitability per client and share of wallet.
- Achieve the DTF ratio budget for the portfolio, and optimal DTF ratio for each customer in the portfolio based on their industry of operation.
- Optimally utilize Salesforce as a CRM tool to manage pipeline and action plans resulting from the CVCA exercise.
- Adopt an agreed strategic approach to achieve acquisition of profitable NTB clients’ target, in collaboration with business partners (e.g PBB, CIB).
- Drive optimal mining of client’s value chain and building of ecosystems around each client through facilitating mutually beneficial partnership interplay the group.
- Use the outcome of the CVCA exercise as a basis for proactively guiding the customer on the promotion, selling and structuring of financial solutions customised to best meet the financial needs of the customer.
- Maintain a healthy link between the Balance Sheet and Income Statement through managing the margins at which facilities are made available to clients in the portfolio.
- Deliver The Financial And Non-Financial Targets For The Portfolio
- Achieve the financial budgets for the portfolio through optimal growth of balances, margin management and revenue streams.
- Implement and control the pricing tactics and parameters for the portfolio in line with pricing policy and financial targets.
- Measure, track and manage profitability (total revenue, ARPC, CoF, average assets yields, LTD ratio) targets/budgets for the portfolio.
- Drive the delivery of non-financial performance such as DTF ratio, new customer acquisition, Net Promoter Score, updated customer information, accurate segmentation of customers in the portfolio, effective migration of customers to appropriate segments, etc.
Lending Support And Risk Management:
- Guide customers in the provision of credit application information requirements e.g. balance sheets, financial statements and management accounts.
- Motivate and process non-scored credit applications.
- Notify customers regarding the approval/decline of credit facility requests.
- Effectively utilizing the arbitration window was necessary and justifiable in the event of unsatisfactory decline decisions from Credit.
- Exercise discretion regarding account conduct based on a close knowledge and understanding of client activities.
- Plan and implement annual credit reviews for the portfolio.
- Manage and control industry, sector, client exposure, and securities held to contain risks including concentration risk.
- Ensure end-to-end TAT (from client interview to disbursement) on facility requests by clients meet set SLA and exceed industry standards.
- Ensure full KYC all on accounts in the portfolio.
- Full disclosure to the customers in terms of service fees, commissions and all other applicable charges.
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when opening new accounts or giving product advice, in line with the regulatory framework.
Key Performance Measures
- Sales and financial targets: Balance Sheet, Non-Interest Revenue, Net Interest Income, Total Revenue, Income after Impairment and Average Revenue per Customer
- Customer satisfaction index/Net Promoter Score
- Quality of client engagement and process adherence.
- Customer retention, active customer ratio. Level of Salesforce utilization monitoring.
- Level of country’s compliance on IVPs, CVPs and risk appetite papers for all product areas.
- MIS & Finance teams
- Product Specialists (Trade, DSF, Oil & Gas, VAF, Agric, Property Finance, Digital Channels, TPS)
- Other business units (Ops, Finance, GMO, IBC, SME, PB, CB, CIB, Ecosystem, CCC, Enterprise Direct etc).
External Relationships :
- Research organizations.
- Other relevant external bodies
- A good First Degree from a reputable university (minimum of second class lower).
- A professional qualification and or 2nd degree / MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience in relationship management/Business Development
- A track record of managing Chinese corporates – Preferable
- Fluent Mandarin and Mandarin speaker.
How to Apply for Relationship Manager, Africa China Banking Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org