Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Remote Senior Software Developer / Principal Software Developer (8-9) [Azure Cloud Engineer] Job Vacancy At Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
Remote Senior Software Developer / Principal Software Developer (8-9) [Azure Cloud Engineer] job vacancy is currently available at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
DAI works on the frontlines of global development. Transforming ideas into action—action into impact. We are committed to shaping a more livable world.
We tackle fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. DAI work with a wide range of clients, including national and local governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, private corporations, and philanthropies.
- Head, Delivery Support Unit Job At DAI
- Public Financial Management (PFM) Specialist Job At DAI
- Technical Director, Public Financial Management (PFM) Job At DAI
- DAI is investing in the digital improvement of our business and is growing a team of experts to solve cloud architecture challenges, as well as design new products and solutions for internal and external facing clients.
- The Digital Architecture & Solutions team is looking for a dynamic and creative thinking Azure Cloud Engineer to work with data analysts, data scientists, business users, and other developers to accelerate our digital transformation
Remote Senior Software Developer / Principal Software Developer (8-9) [Azure Cloud Engineer] Responsibilities
- The Azure Cloud Engineer will be a digital expert within DAI for our expansion of Azure services.
- S/he will provide technical support and direction to our deployment of new modern data architecture, with a focus on microservices and integration with M365. They will require expertise in many data skills, including Azure Data Lake, DataBricks, and other Azure resources.
- Work with internal teams to understand user needs, requirements, and design options
- Collaborate with core IT staff within Agile teams to deploy and manage Azure services
- Configure and optimize data processes, from storage to ETL to warehousing
- Prepare status reports and manage a dynamic and demanding environment
- Contribute to the creation of technical documentation and training for DAI collaboration solutions
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs evolve.
- Grade 8: Minimum 5 years of professional work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree, or 3 years of professional work experience and a master’s degree.
- Grade 9: Minimum 7 years of professional work experience and a bachelor’s degree, or 5 years of professional work experience and a master’s degree.
- 3 years full life cycle development experience with 2 + years experience developing applications and services on Azure.
- Extensive experience remediating server vulnerabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure cloud infrastructure including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services.
- Experience with Apache Spark, Databricks, and similar big data infrastructure
- Knowledge of Azure services options and architecture options for developing new digital solutions
- Knowledge of software programming and scripting languages including PowerShell and JSON.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Familiarity with Azure migration from on-premise and hybrid cloud is a plus.
- Understanding of SSO configuration
How To Apply For Remote Senior Software Developer / Principal Software Developer (8-9) [Azure Cloud Engineer] At DAI
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Proceed to the link displayed.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit phf.tbe.taleo.net.