BEXL Capital Limited
Research Analyst Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
A Research Analyst job vacancy is currently available by BEXL Capital Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Customer Experience Representative Job At BEXL Capital Limited
- Receptionist Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
- Therapist Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
Bexl Capital Limited (BCL) is a Non-custodial Digital Asset Management company focused on delivering attractive performance and client digital asset portfolio solutions.
The company focuses on exploring the various innovations in the digital asset space by using an unparalleled fusion of technical and fundamental methods of investing coupled with an event-driven focus that seeks to deploy capital in the best risk-adjusted investment opportunities.
At Bexl Capital, we challenge the normative system of investments established by the traditional financial sector. We believe that with investments, better can be done and through technological innovations in the financial space, we have sought out and are consistently seeking out the best possible ways to do better and outperform ourselves. Our culture of intellectual curiosity compels us to challenge the status quo, disrupt long-held beliefs and uncover new insights.
We are looking for a researcher with a keen interest in blockchain technology, distributed systems and digital assets. The role will require the researcher to identify key research and in-depth problems in the blockchain space and conduct impactful research.
Research Analyst Responsibilities
- The candidate shall be reporting to the team and shall be responsible for carrying out market research, as directed.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills – written and spoken, and also have a fair knowledge of productivity tools and digital technologies to perform assigned roles & responsibilities.
- Prepare Research Calendar in consultation with management.
- Identify and connect with reliable data sources for research.
- Carry out extensive qualitative and quantitative research from publicly available data sources and also from proprietary/private data sources, as required, based on research objectives.
- Monitor changes in the business environment and keep the reports updated through periodical research and review.
- Maintain Safe custody & confidentiality of data and reports.
- Helping out startups carry out research based on their business objectives.
- Must have a University degree
- Enjoys working with startups and helping them succeed.
- Must be able to decipher financially profitable avenues within the blockchain and digital asset space.
- Experience in collecting, interpreting and organizing data.
- Passion for reading is a must.
- Ability to prepare extensive research-based reports and present findings with actionable advice.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Excellent speaking and report writing skills for effective communication.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for research reports & findings.
- Must have an interest in reading
How To Apply For Research Analyst Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 5th November.