Research Analyst Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
Research Analyst job vacancy is currently available at IDMANN Institute. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Educational Specialist Job Vacancy At IDMANN Institute
- Advertising Sales Executive Job At IDMANN Institute
- Business Development Manager Job At IDMANN Institute
The IDMANN Institute provides tertiary education. The Institute operates two colleges and one school-the College of General Studies, the College of Lifelong Learning, and the School of Technical Sciences. The School of Technical Sciences awards diplomas and degrees in support of the specialized training programs offered, while the Colleges only award Associate’s Degrees (equivalent to an advanced Diploma) and Certificates of Completion respectively.
The College of General Studies provides basic training in a variety of courses to enable matriculation into the School of Technical Sciences. The courses are intended to “provide a durable, discernible and differentiating set of core competencies & professional values shared by all graduates of IDMANN Institute irrespective of vocation or field of specialization”.
Every student who intends to graduate from any of the School of Technical Science must complete the Associate Training Program in the College of General Studies, or demonstrate sufficient proficiency to secure a waiver in pertinent courses.
The College of Lifelong Learning provides training for external students of all ages (including retirees and mid-career professionals) seeking personal or professional development in a variety of subject areas. These courses are typically not geared toward degrees or diplomas but instead proficiency tests that lead to a Certificate of Completion.
The Institute is headed by the Provost (who oversees the entire Institute) and is supported by a Dean of Technical Sciences and the Masters of the Colleges. The Institute is located in Umuahia. A significant majority of the courses are offered as online learning opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields.
- At least 4 years experience.
- Ability to analyze previous operations’ results and perform variance analyses.
- Ability to identify and analyze trends and forecasts as well as recommend improvements to the IDMANN Institute.
- Researching market trends, conducting surveys and analyzing data from competitors.
- Ability to analyse the business’s operations, expenditures and customer retention to identify patterns of potential issues or improvements.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the Institute.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Demonstrable ability to use statistical, economic, and data modelling techniques and tools.
- Ability to organise and analyze data; create charts, graphs and present your findings to the leadership team.
- Experienced with analytical software such as IBM SPSS Statistics, Minitab and SAS.
- Experienced with ERP software such as NetSuite ERP, Oracle Hyperion.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Excellent at organising and storing data for future research projects.
- Testing processes, policies, and protocols for efficiency and improvements.
How To Apply For Research Analyst Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current Resume with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
- Applicants will be interviewed on a rolling basis till all positions are filled.
The application deadline is 24th December.