PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Research and Technical Specialist Job Vacancy At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) For The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
A Research and Technical Specialist job vacancy is currently available at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) For The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality assurance, tax and advisory services.
- Head, Research Technical and Professional Standards Job At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Secretary – CITN Tax Academy Job At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- CITN Director-General – CITN Tax Academy Job Vacancy At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Research: Analysis of taxation, economic and finance-related activities globally or locally, writing of articles for publication.
- Technical: Annual general meeting technical support, Annual tax conferences technical support, Annual academic conferences on taxation technical support, supporting in drafting Position papers, analyzing Bills and giving recommendations
Research and Technical Specialist Responsibilities
Specific areas of responsibilities that you will be responsible for include but are not limited to the following:
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Technical support, Annual general meetings
- Supports senior research team in special research projects
- Participates in training and workshop on National Budget and taxpayers’ enlightenment and education and other related programmes
- Provides Technical support for Annual tax conferences and Annual academic conferences on taxation
- Serves as assistant secretary to committees and faculties such as Extractive industry taxation faculty and International taxation faculties
- Articles and write-ups on emerging and trending issues on taxation, economic and finance globally and locally
- Other duties may be assigned by the Head of Department e.g. review of documents, raising of memos, the printing of documents, follow–up with major stakeholders like sending of emails, phone calls and writing of official letters.
- Direct and indirect involvement in any emergency or activities of the Institute
- Any other assignment as given by the Head of Department and/or the Registrar/Chief Executive
- Minimum of first degree in Accounting, Taxation, Economics or other relevant disciplines
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN).
- Research and development certificates/certifications will be an added advantage
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in research development and analytical skills
- Research analyst
- Ability to take minutes and prepare for annual general meetings.
- Ability to incorporate and analyze various reports such as a financial report, auditor’s report, honorary treasurer’s report and administrative report
- Ability to write comprehensive and detailed reports and programme communique
- Ability to write official letters such as invitation letter, facilitators letter, sponsorship letter and appreciation letter
- Ability to follow up on major stakeholders
- Ability to collate conference papers, articles and put together conference proceedings
- Ability to prepare and organize conferences
- Ability to prepare agenda of meetings as well as minutes of the meetings
- Ability to action the outcome/decision of the meetings
- Ability to prepare a report to the council
- Research ability, ability to do qualitative and quantitative research
- Ability to write within the shortest and possible time
- Business writing skills
- Minimum 3 -7 years’ cognate experience in a similar position and industry
- Previous experience and good industry knowledge in a professional institute, education or financial sector
How To Apply For Research and Technical Specialist Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) recruitment portal for the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN).
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 30th November.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.