Pepperoni Foods Limited
Restaurant Manager Job Vacancy At Pepperoni Foods Limited
The vacant position of Restaurant Manager is currently available at Pepperoni Foods Limited, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Pepperoni Foods Limited was incorporated on the 17th of June, 2005 to carry on business as a provider of catering and related services within the hospitality industry in Nigeria. The company’s primary interest is the provision of commercial and industrial catering.
- Audit Manager Job Vacancy At Pepperoni Foods Limited
- Chief Of Party Job At International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Psychosocial Social Support Officer Job Vacancy At International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Advocacy Senior Manager ProSPINE+ Job Vacancy At International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Assistant Finance Controller Job At International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Terms Of Reference For TA107 Business Development Skills Training Of Trainers (TOT)
Restaurant Manager Role At Pepperoni Foods Limited
- Plan/manage restaurant staff work schedules
- Supervise the entire day-to-day activities of the facility.
- Devise cost-cutting technique(s) to achieve the optimal result without compromising standards.
- Ensure customers are attended to promptly
- Improve product marketability and profitability
- Ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the facility complies with health and safety regulations
- Resolve customers’ complaints professionally
- Interface with customers to monitor product feedback.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in Food Science or related courses
- 5-7 years of work experience in the hospitality sector.
- Interested applicants must be between ages 35 – 50 years.
How To Apply
Suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 12th July 2021.