Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC)
Returning Officer (RO) Adhoc Job At LASIEC
The vacant position of Returning Officer (RO) Adhoc job is currently available at Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC). Interested individuals who possess the below stated criteria should proceed and apply.
The Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission, according to the provisions of section 5 (a) – (i) of LASIEC Law No. 18, 2008 empowers the commission to organize, undertake and supervise all elections to Local Government Areas and Local Council Development Areas within the state.
LASIEC is currently recruiting for individuals who will work in the forthcoming Lagos State Local Government election as Returning Officer (RO) with the duty to collate (tabulate and sums up) and declare the score of the candidates and declare the winner in an election in a particular constituency.
- Collation Officer (CO) Adhoc Job At LASIEC
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO) Job At LASIEC
- Presiding Officer (PO) Recruitment For Adhoc At LASIEC
- Applicants must be Nigeria Citizens.
- HND, BSC, MSC, Ph.D., Director in the Public Service, University Don, Renown Professional with cognate experience and evidence of participation in previous election duties.
- A valid means of identification must be presented.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
How To Apply For Returning Officer (RO) Recruitment At LASIEC
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission (LASIEC) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online LASIEC Adhoc Employment Form accurately and choose Returning Officer (RO) as the post applied for.
- Upload the scanned copies of the necessary documents requested on the portal.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit lasiec.gov.ng.