Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Rig Supervisor Job Vacancy At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
A Rig Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
The senior management and staff of DBESL have more than twenty years (20 years) experience in successfully operating in the Sub-Saharan African market, during which we have created innovative, user-friendly solutions that have opened up new markets and increased the profitability of our clients.
We provide a one-stop solutions shop to challenges experienced by our clients including the following: Structuring of partnerships and relationships between local companies and foreign/technical partners Assistance with permits, business development and understanding of contracting terms and conditions, as well as sourcing for human resource personnel providing training/capacity development required to operate within the best business practice, even in tough business environments.
- Quantity Surveyor Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Finishing Supervisor Job At Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Project Manager Job At Tezza Business Solutions
The Rig Supervisor is responsible for every aspect of daily rig operations and supervises all employees working on the rig as well as drilling activities and rig equipment. This includes compliance with Company policies, rules and regulations, ensuring that employees and onsite personnel are working safely, planning maintenance and minimizing rig downtime.
The Rig Manager provides leadership, safety compliance and direction in resolving operational and personnel issues. The Rig supervisor is also responsible for planning and directing drilling operations, rig moves, as well as regular communication with Company personnel, third parties and other relevant stakeholders.
Rig Supervisor Core Accountabilities
- Provide leadership to ensure the safety of all onsite personnel with the goal of working incident-free
- Supervision, direction, and training of drilling rig crew members including compliance with all safety and operational procedures
- Management of rig operations, production, maintenance, costs, and personnel to meet the Company’s business objectives
- Understand Comprehensive Rig Inspection (CRI) criteria and strive for continual improvement by regularly inspecting and maintaining rig and equipment
- Initiate and foster productive partnership with a Customer representative
- Understand and use basic management concepts and principles including delegation, motivation, discipline, goal setting and performance evaluation
- Efficiently and proficiently operate and maintain rig equipment by planning preventative maintenance including necessary replacement supplies
- Anticipate, quickly troubleshoot and resolve operational, equipment and maintenance issues minimize rig downtime
- Plan daily rig operations with Driller and a Customer representative
- Lead pre-and post-tour meetings including crew fit-for-duty evaluations
- Fill in for Driller or other rig-based employees as needed
- General upkeep of the rig and drilling floor; supervises regular sweeping, shovelling, cleaning, painting, washing of equipment and related housekeeping duties
- Plan and supervise rig moves including rig up / down procedures
QMS, EMS & QH& SMS Responsibilities :
- Ensure that qualified personnel and other resources are available to implement the QMS.
- Ensure that services satisfy customer requirements including quality, safety, cost, schedule, and performance; and
- Obtain and communicate customer requirements to the appropriate personnel or functional organization.
- Ensure that personnel comply with applicable laws, regulations, specifications, standards, and documented procedures.
- Ensuring the integration of the OHSMS and EMS requirements into the departmental processes
- Implement the QMS as defined by the manual and related procedures.
- Ensuring effective management of environmental aspects, risks and opportunities and implementation of improvement programs
- Ensuring that the environmental and occupational health and safety management systems achieve their intended results within the department.
- A Degree in related Engineering field.
- Minimum of 10 years Drilling operations experience
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines
- Proven Experience in handling large rigs
- Must be able to utilize standard formulas and basic mathematical equations to compute and report various rig operation metrics
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise all rig crew positions (Floorhand, Motorhand, Derrickhand, and Driller)
- Must be able to verbally communicate directions and expectations effectively to the rig crew and third parties
- Must possess strong Microsoft office skills (. e.g., reports, email, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.)
How To Apply For Rig Supervisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Deep Blue Energy Services Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit portal.dbesl.com.