International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Risk Management Engineer Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Risk Management Engineer job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- CAD Designer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Document Controller Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior Design Engineer – Electrical Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- To operate the Risk Management process and tools for client CAPEX projects in order to achieve effective implementation of risk and opportunity management in all project phases.
Risk Management Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement the project risk management process: risk identification and assessment; risk quantification and prioritization; risk response planning and implementation, risk information records; risk monitoring and control.
- Support the regular health assessment of the project risk management process.
- Coordinate and (when necessary) facilitate risk management events such as risk workshops and risk review meetings with the participation of all key stakeholders.
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative risk analysis on projects: integrate input from the risk register, cost estimate and schedule into deterministic and probabilistic risk analyses to provide final cost and schedule range estimates.
- Update the project risk database, including the addition of new risks, tracking risk response actions and reporting on risk KPIs.
- A University Degree in Engineering
- 3 – 5 years post-graduation experience in a core project function (project engineering,
- construction, project services or front-end development), preferably in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience in Project Risk Register creation and maintenance.
- Experience with qualitative modelling techniques and tools (Primavera Risk Analysis, @risk etc.).
- Certified qualification with respect to Risk Management systems and tools.
How To Apply For Risk Management Engineer Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply