Risk Officer Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
A Risk Officer job vacancy is currently available at Interswitch Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Verve Digital Executive Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- Software Engineer (Backend Office) Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- Legal Counsel Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- Support in the implementation and maintenance of the enterprise risk management framework across the enterprise.
- Provide support and facilitate risk awareness and assessment sessions, and support in maintaining risk registers, development of KRIs, risk policies, processes, and other risk-related issues in line with business, industry and regulatory expectations.
Risk Officer Responsibilities
- Supports the risk governance processes covering the control environment (risk assessments, risk committees, risk acceptances, risk registers, risk remediation action tracking
- Supports in the development and implementation of Risk Policies and Processes
- Conducts risk assessment: On business functions and initiatives; ensures concerns raised are owned and addressed before Go-Live; On Product risk assessment on new and existing products and services; and On Third-party service providers
- Researches emerging risks as related to the People, Technology, Process, and the Business Environment
- Develops risk awareness presentation and supports in delivering risk awareness to promote and raise risk management culture in the organization
- Understands and implements risk assessment methodologies to assess Process, People, Technology, and the Business environment as applicable to the industry and adopted standards such as PCI DSS, ISO Standards
- Measure, track, and report on Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and other Business risk indicators
- Develops and performs risk’s Key Performance Indicators analytics for monitoring
- Supports Line Manager to coordinate departmental and other ad-hoc reports
- First Degree in Numerate or Business Discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in Risk Management, Technology Risk Management in Technology, Financial or Payment industries
- ISO 31000, CRISC, or relevant certifications
How To Apply For Risk Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Interswitch recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- The application deadline is 18th October.
To apply for this job please visit careers.interswitchgroup.com.