Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Road Building/Installation Foreman (m/f/x)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Road Building/Installation Foreman (m/f/x), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Road Building/Installation Foreman (m/f/x) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What duties will you have?
- Providing support to section site management
- Leading a team consisting of local personnel
- Supervision and inspection of asphalting work
- Responsibility for the cost-effective use of personnel and machinery (primarily Vögele and Hamm)
- Monitoring compliance with safety regulations
What skills must you have?
- Full training as a road-building foreman
- Several years of experience in road building or asphalting (ideally with overseas experience)
- Deep expertise in asphalting
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits, and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas, and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How To Apply For Road Building/Installation Foreman (m/f/x)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.