Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05) Job Vacancy At Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05) Job vacancy is currently available at Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Marshal Inspector III (CONPASS 06) Job At (FRSC)
- Marshal Inspector II (CONPASS 07) Job At (FRSC)
- Marshal Inspector I (CONPASS 08) Job At (FRSC)
Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05) Requirements
Cadre: Road Marshal Assistant
Applicants must possess the following from recognized institutions:
- Applicants must be Junior Community Health Extension Worker (JCHEW).
Skills And Experience
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid National Driver’s Licence shall be an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Corps.
- Applicants are Nigerians by birth.
- The applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- All applicants must be single.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.7 metres for males and 1.64 metres for females.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practising licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male applicants must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87metres.
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- The applicants must not have tattoos on any part of their body.
- Applicants are free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email addresses and phone numbers when submitting their applications online.
- Prospective candidates who are pregnant need not apply.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (Stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth malocclusion, overjet, overbite etc)
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Flat foot
- Bent arms/deformed hands
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Impaired Hearing (partial/total deafness)
- Hunched back
- Visual impairment (squint-eyed, crossed eye,- eyed etc)
- Medical challenge and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
How To Apply
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Proceed to the displayed link.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit application and await notification if shortlisted for the next process.
To apply for this job please visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.