Main One Cable Company
Sales Account Manager (Wholesale) Job Vacancy At Main One Cable Company
A Sales Account Manager (Wholesale) job vacancy is currently available at Main One Cable Company. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa. Our world-class infrastructure enhances the productivity and profitability of our customers.
Since its launch in 2010, MainOne has developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa MainOne’s world-class submarine cable system running down the coast of West Africa, state of the art IP NGN network, growing regional and metro terrestrial fibre optic networks, and data centre facilities enable broadband services for businesses needing critical connectivity solutions in West Africa.
Our network is interconnected and peers with leading operators and internet exchanges worldwide to provide global reach to our customers.
- Manager, Regulatory Services Job At Main One Cable Company
- Legal Intern Job Vacancy At Main One Cable Company
- Transmission Implementation Engineer (Core) Job At Main One Cable Company
Sales Account Manager (Wholesale) Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key relationships.
- Serve as the lead customer contact for all account management matters (technical and business issues) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support Head of Unit to manage and execute business development strategy and implement tactical plans to help meet sales and revenue targets.
- Use existing relationships with partners and customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline/account planning.
- Proper analytics, reporting of sales forecast and key account metrics.
- Communicate the progress on sales initiatives to internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Head of the unit to identify product offerings and features beneficial to the assigned territory.
- Assist with customer requests and issue escalations as needed.
- Manage contract milestones for extension and renewal of contracts.
- Keep up to date with the market and provide business intelligence as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field.
- Excellent listening and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Market insight and research skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High learning agility and ability to operate effectively in a challenging/fast-paced environment.
- Excellent networking skills.
Demands of the Job
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Proven credibility and experience as an account manager or key account manager for APAC business.
- Ability to identify, negotiate and close deals.
- Experienced with CRM tool-Salesforce and MS Office.
- Ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and influence key stakeholders at all levels.
- Result oriented and team player who can collaborate across multiple functions and stakeholders.
- Ability to travel and meet existing/potential partners.
How To Apply for Sales Account Manager (Wholesale) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Main One Cable Company recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 19th February.
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.