Sales Business Manager (International Wine Sales) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Sales Business Manager (International Wine Sales) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Creative Designer (FINTECH) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Senior Full-Stack Developer (ERP Solutions) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Trade Marketing Manager (Eastern Region- FMCG) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is a reputable indigenous FMCG company that specializes in the importation and distribution of the largest selection of high-quality international wines mostly from South Africa.
The Company is seeking to hire an experienced Sales Business Manager that will help deliver and manage the sales team to deliver on set sales and revenue targets in Lagos.
The Sales Business Manager will be accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market, segment, and sales team managed. S/he will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the sales team, including supervising, coaching, disciplining, and motivating the direct-report field sales representatives.
Sales Business Manager (International Wine Sales) Responsibilities:
- Manages the Lagos sales team to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Prioritizes coaching and performance management efforts to have the greatest overall impact on business results.
- Proactively inspects sales activity and effort among the field sales representatives managed, ensuring that the quality and quantity of sales effort meets company expectations.
- Identify deficiencies in skills among the sales team, and works to improve the team capabilities through coaching, development, and training.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Positively impacts the performance of individual sales team members by implementing and managing field support tools, including training programs, productivity initiatives, account and territory planning methodologies, and customer communication tools.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed.
- Ensure compliance with our client’s trade policies at key distributors and retailers levels.
- Manage Distributor sales resources.
- Responsible for various Trade Initiatives as detailed by Trade Marketing Manager at KD and Retail channels.
- Manage Field Sales Reps KPI and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field from a recognized University
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience in sales within an FMCG environment; with 2 years in a leadership role managing a sales team
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills.
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to drive with a valid Driver’s license.
How To Apply For Sales Business Manager (International Wine Sales) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.