Alfred and Victoria Associates
Sales Engineer Job Vacancy At Alfred and Victoria Associates
A Sales Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Alfred and Victoria Associates. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
- UI / UX Designer Job Vacancy At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Senior Accountant (Internet Service Provider) Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Maintenance and Service Engineer Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Ensure the commercial success of the brand and also identify new markets/business opportunities
Sales Engineer Responsibilities
- Use a combination of technical knowledge along with sales to provide advice to customers on Equipment products and services.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuade clients that our product(s) and services best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Collaborate with line Manager to negotiate Maintenance Contract terms and conditions to meet both client and Equipment business objectives.
- Collaborate with line Manager to calculate client quotation(s).
- Provide pre-sales enlightenment and presentations where required.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- A Degree or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Three (3) – five (5) years relevant work experience
- Familiar with dynamics of the Construction industry
- Excellent Selling skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good Report Writing Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Ability to read and interpret a technical diagram
- Ownership Mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Team Work
How To Apply For Sales Engineer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 15th February.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.