SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Sales representative* H/F Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Job Reference: 2021-20863
Sales representative* H/F job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil & Gas Services. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
SPIE OGS is looking for a Senior Sales Representative OCTG for its Technical Assistance Department.
The Sales Representative will be in charge of the coordination with the client, the subcontractors and the internal divisions of the group to guarantee the proper execution of the contracts, from the offer until the delivery in the country.
The mission will also focus on the development of new products and service offers through prospecting actions. The designee will be based in Lagos.
This mission will increase presence in the region to ensure regular monitoring of customer needs.
- Commissioning Preservation Engineer M/F Job At SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Digital Head / Social Media Officer Job Vacancy At WETV
Sales representative* H/F Responsibilities
A / Prospecting
- Prospect and develop the local market in order to win new contracts for products and services
- Participate and organize responses to calls for tenders and requests for offers
- Manage customer relations, organize follow-up meetings
- Monitor the OCTG market in the region –
B / Carry out market studies
- Develop a network and close deals
- Monthly reporting
C / Project monitoring:
- Coordinate the execution of contracts
- Follow the budget and profitability
- Manage subcontracts and inter-division agreements (invoicing, payment)
- Follow up on current orders with (follow up on delivery times, invoicing, receptions, payments)
- Provide the interface between customer teams (Drilling, Purchasing, Logistics) and company teams
- Capture knowledge about the development of the business and future needs in terms of consumption of OCTG products and services
- You are a graduate of a business or engineering school with already international internship experience (ideally in Africa).
- You are autonomous, flexible, proactive, organized.
- Applicant must have a perfect command of English.
- Assistance to the Country Manager in case of need.
How To Apply For Sales representative* H/F Job At SPIE
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil & Gas Services recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the appropriate document.
- Submit application and await notification if shortlisted for further processes.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.