Sales Specialist Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
The vacant position of Sales Specialist is currently available at Bolt Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The bolt which was formerly known as Taxify is one of the most popular ride-hailing apps in Nigeria.
We are looking for a Sales Specialist to join the Bolt Food team to build and grow our restaurant database in the market.
You’ll be responsible for bringing restaurants into our platform and transition them to the Restaurant Operations team while securing the perfect onboarding experience.
It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
- Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Sales Manager, Bolt Food Job Vacancy At Bolt Nigeria
- Senior Research Associate Job At International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
Sales Specialist Responsibilities
- Responsible for the whole sales funnel, including leads processing, prospecting, cold calling, planning meetings and closing.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Record all daily activities performed in the CRM to generate a history.
- Be the first contact of new restaurants, supporting them in the onboarding experience and all operational and administrative issues that it entails.
- Collaborate with the Restaurant Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants.
- Support Sales & Account Managers to organise restaurant-facing campaigns in the city that will increase restaurants and Bolt Food orders and revenue.
- Solve daily commercial or operational issues.
- Have 1+ years of previous experience in sales.
- You’re motivated and energetic.
- You speak fluent English.
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to problems.
- Be passionate about new technologies and the food industry
- You are organised.
- You deliver stuff on time & can handle stress
- You are social.
- You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
You Will Get Extra Credits For:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
- Experience of religiously using a CRM.
- Key contacts in the HORECA industry.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
How To Apply For Sales Specialist
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Bolt recruitment portal,
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.