Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Fixed Income Trader (Investment & Securities) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- IT Service Delivery Mgmt Off Job At UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
Our client is one of the renowned Asset Management firms in Nigeria.
The Company is seeking to hire a Sales Trade Leader, to develop and implement the Company’s sales and marketing strategies, covering institutional, corporate, high net worth (HNI) and retail client segments, to achieve the Company’s market share, profitability, and related business objectives.
Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies and plans to enable the Company to secure profitable business relationships
- Coordinate Company’s sales and marketing campaigns and make proposals to key client segments to expand the Company’s customer base and revenues therefrom
- Drive the acquisition of new clients and coordinate the day-to-day sales and marketing activities of the sales team
- Build new business relationships by actively prospecting and marketing to potential clients
- Maintain excellent business relationships with existing clients and ensure timely resolution of client-related matters
- Monitor global economic and financial market conditions and remain updated on current market trends and prepare relevant reports to executive management and board of directors
- Offer the Company’s bouquet of products and services to existing and prospective clients, taking into cognizance the varied and diverse objective(s) of each client
- Convert business leads into clients and manage the client relationship to ensure a world-class investment experience
- Oversee the promotion of affinity schemes amongst clients to achieve greater loyalty and referrals
- Oversee due diligence relating to business opportunities conducted by the sales team and devise strategies to convert them into viable and profitable ventures
- Ensure the retention of clients’ business patronage by building trust and confidence
- Ensure that all documents and clients’ records are maintained and updated regularly
- Participate in the development of new products and the selection of appropriate strategies compatible with the client’s investment goals and risk appetite
- Ensure Unit’s adherence to Company’s extant policies, processes, and business practices
- Ensure Unit’s compliance with all relevant regulatory directives, rules, and requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any Financial related discipline
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (CIS)
- 5+ years’ post-NYSC experience in sales and marketing of financial products and services
- A Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Deep knowledge of the Nigerian capital market
- Good knowledge of various sectors of the Nigerian economy
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across functions and levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding and awareness of the global financial services landscape
- Strong management resource planning and resource coordination skills
- Strong client management experience and demonstrable ability to network
- Excellent record of leadership and team management experience
- Ability to multitask and function effectively under pressure
- Willingness and ability to travel
BTW 10m to 15m per annum
How To Apply For Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.