Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Scheduler (m/f/x), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Scheduler (m/f/x) for the major “Abuja Kano Road” Project in Nigeria.
A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometres in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed. The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept. Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
Technical Controller (m/f/x) Recruitment
Technical Office Manager (m/f/x) Recruitment
Project Manager Furniture and Interior Design (m/f/x)
What duties will you have?
- Adjustment of work calculations and preparation of schedules using the TILOS software package
- Analysis of project progress, reporting; replanning procedures on-site if necessary
- Recording downtimes/problems on site
- Preparation of supplement management
- Volume analyses and forecasts using TILOS
- Preparation and updating of detailed work plans (on the basis of TILOS)
What skills must you have?
- Degree in building engineering (bachelor’s or master’s degree, diploma or equivalent qualification from a polytechnic or technical university)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (ideally with overseas experience)
- Very good TILOS and MS Office skills
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits, and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas, and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How To Apply For Scheduler (m/f/x)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.