Tezza Business Solutions
Scrum Master Job Vacancy At Tezza Business Solutions
A Scrum Master job vacancy is currently available at Tezza Business Solutions. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, thorough and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line, our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we can create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
- Business Analyst/Project Manager(BA/PM 1) Job At Tezza Business Solutions
- Human Resource Manager Job At Tezza Business Solutions
- Internal Control Manager Job At Sales Force Consulting
Scrum Master Responsibilities
- Understand the client environment, client requirements and stated and unstated expectations
- Collaborate, prepare, and present Epics, User Stories and Product Backlogs
- Collaborate, prepare, and present sprint plan, retrospection reports, burn out charts, etc.
- Facilitates meetings, including the Daily Standup, Iteration Planning, Iteration
- Review, and Iteration Retrospective
- Support the Product Owner and Project Manager in their efforts to manage the backlog and guide the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic concerning priorities and scope
- Eliminate impediments by addressing and eliminating issues to improve the likelihood of achieving the objectives of the Iteration
- Facilitate demonstration of the work produced by the team to the client
- Exhibit the behaviours of a LeanAgile Leader with a LeanAgile Mindset. Help the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt, and apply SAFe Principles, and implement SAFe practices
- Responsible for driving innovation and improving the performance of the applications in scope
- Ability to manage budgets, timeframes and delivery schedules as required by the client
- Identify risks and prepare for contingencies and mitigation
- BS or Master’s degree in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience as a Scrum Master in a SaaS and Cloud service environment (AWS and Azure preferred), mission-critical solution delivery, digital transformation and solution modernization efforts.
- 3+ years experience leading a team in solution delivery projects involving Microsoft
- Technologies (such as .net, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform and
- Power Apps)
- Track record of managing successfully multiple scrum teams.
- Experience guiding the continuous improvement of processes and technology.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication, project management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Project Management certifications Scrum Master, SAFe is important.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders, internal and external, to facilitate the development of effective, responsive, fully compliant cloud engineering solutions
- Experience / Good understanding of Cloud Environments (AWS and Azure preferred) and related Cloud technologies are nice to have.
- Knowledge in the use of JIRA, Confluence, MIRO and Teams collaboration tools shall be important.
- Skilled in leading development of cloud-ready/cloud-native solutions and delivery of cloud environments using leading technologies and methodologies
- Additional Certifications such as PRINCE 2, ITIL, PMP, are preferred
How To Apply For Scrum Master Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Tezza Business Solutions recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit tezzasolutions.catsone.com.