Green Africa Airways Limited
Second Officer – ATR 72-600 Job Vacancy At Green Africa Airways Limited
A Second Officer – ATR 72-600 job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard Foundation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Green Africa is a Lagos-based airline with a mission to be the quality airline that will better connect people and resources in Nigeria, and further, open up the West African seaboard.
- Manager, Talent Operation Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
- Ancillary & Catering Specialist Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
- Senior Counsel, Regulatory Affairs, EEMEA Job At Mastercard Foundation
Second Officer – ATR 72-600 Responsibilities
- The Second Officer acts as second in command of the aircraft supporting the Captain of the aircraft during all normal and abnormal situations so that safety is maintained at the highest possible level.
- The Second officer will also set, maintain, demonstrate high standards in all aspects of their position and act as the brand ambassador for Green Africa so that the corporate image is upheld at all times.
Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain the safe day to day operation of the aircraft as the second in command.
- Set an example to be followed by all crew to preserve the corporate management of Green Africa.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of the crew.
- Notify the company or NCAA of any breaches in SOP or safety through the appropriate reporting medium so that lessons can be learnt by the company to enhance flight safety.
- Ensure the/she is fit to fly at all times and notify the company if not.
- Operate the aircraft according to the approved policies and procedures as determined by Green Africa and the NCAA.
- Hold an NCAA Commercial Pilot License.
- Hold a valid Medical certificate from ICAO.
- Must have good knowledge of ATPL subjects.
- Hold English proficiency to ICAO level 4 minimum.
- Demonstrate excellent problem solving, CRM and team working skills.
- Hold or have held valid multi-engine instrument rating: IR (A) ME PBN.
- Hold a certificate of satisfactory completion of multi-crew co-operation (MCC) training.
- Demonstrate command potential.
- Ability to perform to a high standard when under stress.
- Must have flown within the last 24 months.
- Must be a Nigerian.
- At least 200 hours total flying time.
- Experience in modern (EFIS), multi-crew, multi-engine transport category aircraft is desirable.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard Foundation recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit hire.peoplehum.com.