PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Secretary – CITN Tax Academy Job Vacancy At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) For The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
A Secretary – CITN Tax Academy job vacancy is currently available at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) For The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality assurance, tax and advisory services.
- Head, Research Technical and Professional Standards Job At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- CITN Director-General – CITN Tax Academy Job Vacancy At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Business Analyst Job Vacancy At Câm Dairy Foods Limited
- Responsible to the Director-General in the administration and operations of the Academy
- To work with the DG to implement strategies and policies towards fulfilling the mandate of the Academy
- To ensure all resources, both human and material are effectively harnessed to achieve the goals of the Academy
Secretary – CITN Tax Academy Responsibilities
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to the DG designated Committees and workgroups.
- Organise the workflow of the Academy and follow up actions delegated by the DG
- Read and analyze incoming letters, memos, submissions, and distribute them as needed.
- Respond to and take action on such correspondences received as required and may be directed by the DG.
- Provide leadership and direction to staff members of the Academy
- Keep a schedule of activities: Maintain a schedule of recurrent and non-recurrent activities of the Academy to ensure adequate preparation for events and meetings as well as timely issuance of invitation/notice.
- Support the DG in managing liaison and workflow with relevant departments.
- Report/speech/minutes writing: Prepare drafts of the DG’s reports to EXCO, Academy Governing Board and Council.
- Act as Secretary of relevant committees of the Academy
- Prepare other reports and act as secretary to other meetings as may be required
- Document review: Review of agreements, contracts, Memoranda of Understanding, publications etc.
- Carrying out specific projects and research as they relate to the Academy
- Devising and maintaining office systems and processes, including data management, filing, etc;
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the DG
- First degree in Law, Economics
- Membership of relevant professional Institute (CITN, ICAN, ACCA)
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to keep a diary of events/activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Corporate administrative skills.
- Corporate secretarial skills
- Research skills
- Editorial skills
- Knowledge of the law of contract
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Ability to work with a team.
- Minimum 3-7 years’ cognate experience in a similar position and industry
How To Apply For Secretary – CITN Tax Academy Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) recruitment portal for the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN).
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- The application deadline is 30th November.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.