Security Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Security Manager (Cement Industry) is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a competent Security Manager (Cement Industry) who will be reporting directly to the Plant Director, with a dotted line report to the Group General Manager, the Security Manager will be accountable for the security operations of the plant.
- Security Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Social Performance Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
Security Manager (Cement Industry) Key Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Protecting company assets against theft.
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitoring expenses.
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards.
- Organising of Intelligence reports.
- Attend meetings with other managers to determine operational needs
- Plan and coordinate security operations for specific events
- Coordinate staff when responding to emergencies and alarms
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Ensure 100% facilitation of criminal cases in court and ensuring crimes against the company are properly investigated and prosecuted.
- Ensure total compliance to the safety standards and policies of the company.
- Ensure 100% effective access control to the Plant, Mines and Housing Estate to avoid intruders.
- Create reports for management on the security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Degree and advanced security certifications from reputable institutions and professional bodies
- Post-secondary training in security management from the rank of Colonel or equivalent in the Nigeria Armed Forces
- Minimum of 20 years related job experience.
- Previous experience working as a security manager, security officer or other security-related jobs
- Working knowledge of any required computer programs and security technology
- Strong communication, organizational and report writing skills
- Ability to monitor surveillance systems and respond to emergencies
- Excellent team-building and leadership skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Interest in protecting the people and assets within the organization or company
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Security Manager (Cement Industry) In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.