Security Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Security Officer (Cement Industry) is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a competent Security Officer (Cement Industry) who will carry out the following functionalities:
- Social Performance Manager (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Community Liaison Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
- Environment Officer (Cement Industry) Job In Dangote Group
Security Officer (Cement Industry) Key Responsibilities
- To enforce the access control system applied for controlling the entry and exit of Employees/Staff, Co-partners, (Sub)Contractors and Visitors/Guests
- To patrol the strategic points and installations
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities.
- To prevent unauthorized entry into security areas
- To report suspicious incidents, threats, or persons
- Interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- To confront any illegal action against the premises
- Evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- To report any breaches in security system
- To submit regular written and verbal reports
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling the property.
- Monitoring surveillance equipment.
- Inspecting buildings, equipment, access points and permitting entry.
- Informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs;
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Contributes to teamwork effort by accomplishing related results as needed by the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, as per core values (Integrity, Objectivity, Confidentiality, Professional behaviour, Professional competence, and due care).
- Perform any related duties assigned by the head of the department
Education And Experience
- Certificate of Secondary Education and above, with Security training i.e., military, police, prison, militia, or any private security training.
- OND or equivalent qualifications+ 20 years’ experience in industrial security at supervisory level or 10 years’ experience at officers’ level
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong people management skills
- Problems solving skills
- Technical skills
- Teamwork skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Security Officer (Cement Industry) In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.