Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Semi-Automatic Welding Instructor Job Vacancy At NNPC
Semi-Automatic Welding Instructor job vacancy is currently available at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Heavy-Duty Mechanical Specialist (Gas Pipeline Construction & Automatic Welding Equipment) Job At NNPC
- Lecturer I (Social Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently embarking on the construction of 40” X 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK). The AKK Pipeline is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network.
The Segment 2 scope covering a distance of about 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations was awarded to Brentex CPP Limited for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project.
As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited welcomes applications for the position below to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Semi-Automatic Welding Instructor Responsibilities
- Work with QAQC to develop and evaluate welding procedures.
- Oversee control production and weld quality.
- Maintain the application of welding codes and standards.
- Manage and mentor junior welders.
- Enforce site and personnel safety policies.
- Review and edit documentation, work reports and record keeping.
- Higher National Diploma / B.Tech / B.Eng in Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB),
- City & Guild Level 3
- AWS certification / CSWIP or equivalent.
- ASNT certification
- 8 years of work experience.
- Ability to interpret drawings and weld symbols per AWS A2.4
- Knowledge of AWS D1.1, D1.6, D1.2 and ASME B313 fabrications and welding requirements
- Proven work experience in a similar job.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 1st January.