Alfred and Victoria Associates
Senior Accountant (Internet Service Provider) Job Vacancy At Alfred and Victoria Associates
A Senior Accountant (Internet Service Provider) job vacancy is currently available at Alfred and Victoria Associates. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based companies. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
- UI / UX Designer Job Vacancy At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Maintenance and Service Engineer Job At Alfred and Victoria Associates
- Product Pricing Strategist Job Vacancy At Concept Group
Job Summary & Purpose
- Oversees all accounting & tax activities of the company.
- Efficiently manage company financial software tools.
- Maintains effective internal control with total statutory compliance at all times.
- To ensure the financial stability & growth of the organization.
Senior Accountant (Internet Service Provider) Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage the A/R, A/P and GL Account postings of the Payable Accountant, Receivable Accountant & other Accountants on a timely basis.
- Supervision of Inventory activities— Inventory Receipts, Issues, Stock count, Costing of Stock items and posting of activities into the GL Accounts.
- Management of month-end closing of the A/R, A/P and all GL accounts.
- Monitoring daily/weekly financial activities and monthly Accounts Reconciliation (Bank Accounts, Customers Accounts, Vendors Accounts and other GL Accounts)
- Supervise postings and remittances of the various Tax obligations—WHT, VAT, PAYE, Staff Pensions, others.
- Actively participate in the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual preparation of Financial/Management Accounts and other Financial Performance Reports.
- Actively participate in the annual Statutory Financial Audit and other Regulatory Audits.
- Supervision of the Accounts Reconciliation of Paystack and other payment gateway institutions.
- Assist in relationship management with Tax and other regulatory agencies
- Assist in relationship management with the Statutory Auditors and other consultants
- Actively participate in the financial and overall business improvement processes and procedures.
- Provides leadership: mentors & trains the Junior Accounts Personnel.
- Any other tasks may be assigned to you by the Management from time to time.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Timely rendition of financial reports.
- Proactive & efficient management of financial resources.
- Timely & accurate completion of the month-end closing calendar.
- Low reduction in variance between budget & actual.
- Maintenance of good relationships with Vendors and Business Partners.
- Effective cash flow forecasting & management.
- Supervision of collection of revenue as at when due.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Degree holder in Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- Professional certification from recognised Accounting Bodies such as ICAN, ACCA etc.
- Must have 6 – 10 years of cognate experience in a similar position from a reputable big organization.
Key Skills & Competencies
- An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Good knowledge of financial software.
- Attention to detail & thoroughness.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance,
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal abilities.
How To Apply For Senior Accountant (Internet Service Provider) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 15th February.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.