Senior Accountant Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Senior Accountant job is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a design, architecture, engineering, and planning company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Construction Project Director Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Public Relations Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Head of Marketing Job Recruitment At Adexen
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Preparing financial statements, management accounts, Finance reports, and any Adhoc reports.
- Accounting for a firm’s financial assets such as tangible and intangible assets also including its investments in line with the respective financial policies.
- Accounting for Receivables and Withholding Tax credit notes as well as Accounting for Payables and other liabilities.
- Preparing and updating Annual Budget with inputs from Admin and IT departments.
- Preparing and updating Directors’ monthly Cash call to fund budget/operations.
- Reconciling the budget to actual results of operations.
- Participating in and organizing the Annual statutory audit of the firm’s books of account.
- Liaising with the External Auditors in respect of the firm’s annual statutory audit.
- Participating in and organizing the various Tax audits (FIRS & LIRS) of the firm’s books of account.
- Liaising with the Tax Auditors in respect of the firm’s various Tax audits.
- Addressing any Audit queries raised by either External auditors or Tax Auditors.
- Having an oversight function on payroll preparation and administration.
- Ensuring prompt remittances of (VAT, WHT, PAYE, Pension, and Others)
- Ensuring that the internal controls over the firm’s assets and resources are functioning and effective.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable institution.
- ICAN or ACCA is a pre-requisite.
- A Masters degree in Business Administration would be an added advantage
- Know QuickBooks, Peachtree, and Sage software
- 8-10 years of post-qualification experience, preferably in a similar position.
- Demonstrate a high level of oral communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage the flow of people and business, liaise and consult with internal and external stakeholders regarding sensitive and confidential matters, and maintain effective working relationships in a high volume environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact, discretion, initiative, and sound judgment
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to determine priorities, meet regular deadlines, and take/follow up action
- Demonstrated ability to contribute professionally and collaboratively to a team
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and organizational skills
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Senior Accountant Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.