Senior Analyst, Product Delivery Job Vacancy At Mastercard Foundation
A Senior Analyst, Product Delivery job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard Foundation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth.
The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
- Manager, Product Management – SEND Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Country Lead, Program Communications Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Associate Managing Consultant, Program Management – Deploy Job At Mastercard Foundation
- Responsible for the project management and delivery of new and complex products/platforms and services
- Partners with the sales teams to ensure clear & required solution definition for the client with a proposed implementation plan.
- Acts as the knowledge expert on new and complex products and the most effective means of delivery.
- Oversees development of delivery process maps that articulate all assets and functions to be coordinated.
Senior Analyst, Product Delivery Responsibilities
- Acts as a project manager and key end-to-end resource lead on small to mid-sized projects
- Supports the product delivery process by developing delivery process maps and by completing assigned tasks for the delivery process
- Contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address customer needs
- Supports Product Delivery teams, internal partners and key stakeholders to provide support in a market or region
- Researches and delivers solutions for complex problems and responds to inquiries on products and tools for internal and customers
- Analyzes data from product delivery projects and reports on performance relative to success metrics
- Helps identify customer needs and contributes to the delivery of integrated solutions that address those needs
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships, with partners in other business functions in Product and Technology to complete delivery and customer support tasks.
- Moderate professional experience in financial services, cards, payments or another related field.
- Understands Mastercard’s product delivery process.
- Experience working at Mastercard facilities and on Customer business locations.
How to Apply For Senior Analyst, Product Delivery Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard Foundation recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.