Senior Android Engineer Job Vacancy At Sparkle Nigeria
Senior Android Engineer job vacancy is currently available at Sparkle Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Manager, Internal Audit Job Vacancy At Sparkle Nigeria
- Senior Software Engineer (Java) Job At Sparkle Nigeria
- Manager, Operational Risk and Information Technology Job At Sparkle Nigeria
Sparkle Nigeria is a bank and then more, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), we are what most people would refer to as a digital bank. We offer financial, lifestyle and business support services to Nigerians across the globe.
At Sparkle, we are building a tribe of like-minded people to create a marketplace that makes it easy to achieve business outcomes.
- We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- This Android App Developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Senior Android Engineer Responsibilities
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app and support.
- Work with senior developers on the work package effort estimation.
- Develop customized Mobile App.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Work closely with another mobile app developer leading the other platform development.
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Build prototypes at the tech scoping stage of projects.
- Work with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Work with the front end developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features.
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Standardize the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort.
- Optimize performance for the apps Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code.
- BS / MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app in production
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
How To Apply For Senior Android Engineer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Sparkle Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.sparkle.ng.