Senior Auditor, Financial Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
The vacant position of Senior Auditor, Financial Audit is currently available in MTN office Lagos, suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Responsibilities/Duties Of Senior Auditor, Financial Audit
- To Perform And Supervise Financial, Compliance, Operational And Special Audits Of Considerable Complexity And Carry Out Investigations Into Reported Irregularities.
- Prepare, Conduct Work Programs For Assigned Audits Assignments And Document Work Done In The Form Of Work Papers Following Internal Audit And Forensic Services Audit Methodologies.
- Research And Analyse Financial Statement And Records, Operational Reports, Audit Client’s PPPs And Audit Related Issues As Well As Assist The Manager, Financial Assurance In The Development Of The Audit Work Plan.
- Draft Audit Reports To Be Reviewed By Manager, Financial Assurance And Prepare Final Reports For Distribution.
- Collect Process Related Data And Statistics From Process Owners, To Determine Effectiveness And Quality Of MTNN Services And Determine Required Changes In The Processes And Practices Necessary To Provide Optimum Service In The Most Cost-Effective Manner.
- Review The Performance Auditor, Financial Assurance, And Complete Engagement Level Appraisals Following The Internal Audit And Forensic Services Methodology. Also Oversee And Coordinate The Activities Of the Auditor, Financial Assurance And Ensure All Transaction And Administrative Documentation Is Recorded And Available For Business Use.
- Use Of Analytical Tools To Test Compliance With Operational, Financial, And Statutory Regulations As Well As Internal Controls.
- Adherence To Internal Audit And Forensic Services Audit Methodologies And IIA (International Internal Audit) Standards.
- Periodic Follow-Up On Audit Recommendations To Determine Successful Implementation Of Counter Measures And Corrective Actions And Sustain The Development Of Corrective Actions And Countermeasures Ensuring Compliance With PPPs As Well As Internal And Financial Controls.
- Identify Root Of Business Process Problems And Assist In Developing The Business Case For Change, Benchmarking And Carrying Out Surveys Relating To Process Operations And Improvement. Also, Identify Areas Of Opportunity For Cost And Financial Optimization.
- Drive Knowledge Management And Best Practice Sharing Within Own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-Wide As Required.
Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- Manager, FinTech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Manager, Broadband Systems Planning Job At MTN
- General Manager, Brands & Communications Job At MTN
- BSc, HND, Or Others
- Minimum Of 4 Years’ Experience Which Includes.
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Hands-On Operational Experience In An Area Of Specialisation (Especially Financial Audit) Coupled With Supervising / Managing Others.
- Experience Across Diverse Cultures And Geographies Is Advantageous.
- Telecom Experience Or Previous Work Experience With Auditing Firms.
How To Apply For Senior Auditor, Financial Audit
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN recruitment portal.
- Create an application account.
- Verify your account through your email.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your MTN online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th June.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mtnonline.com.