Senior Auditor, Fintech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
The vacant position of Senior Auditor, Fintech Audit job is currently available in MTN office Lagos, suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Responsibilities/Duties Of Senior Auditor, Fintech Audit
- Responsible For Carrying Out High Priority/Risk Financial Technology Related Audit Work And Consulting Services, In Line With The Audit Plan And Internal Audit Standards And Methodologies.
- Perform Risk Identification Of Business Operations To Assess Potential Problems Or Control Weaknesses And Provide Guidance On How To Address Identified Shortcomings On An Ad-Hoc Basis.
- Lead And Perform Financial Technology Audits, Special Requests, Consulting Engagements And Management Requests And Review The Work Performed To Ensure The Adequacy Of Audit Scope, Testing Performed, And The Accuracy Of Conclusions Reached.
- Identify Opportunities For Increasing Operational Efficiencies And Strengthening Management Controls On Management Requests, Strategic Projects, High-Value Tenders, And Ad Hoc Assignments.
- Execute Financial, Mobile Money, Banking And Operations Audit And Assess Company Operations, Process, Financial, Compliance (With Statutes, Regulations, AML/CTF Standards Etc.) Other Associated Risk.
- Propose And Plan For Financial Technology Audits.
- Report On An Ad-Hoc Basis On Specific Projects As And When Necessary.
- Implement The Audit Program, Recognise Control Weaknesses, Assess The Materiality Of These Weaknesses, And Relate Them To The Scope And Objectives Of The Audit.
- Communicate The Results, Findings, And Recommendations Of Audit Projects Through Written Reports And Face-To-Face Presentations On A Timely Basis To The Manager: Fintech Audit.
- Ensure That The Audit Is Carried Out In Compliance With Group Internal Audit Methodology As Well As On The EGRC (Automated Audit Tool) System In Line With Process And Methodology As Mandated By The Group Internal Audit And Forensics Function.
- Maintain All MTN And Professional Ethical Standards And Ensure Internal Audit Activities Are Carried Out In Compliance With The International Standards For The Professional Practice Of Internal Auditing (Standards) And IIA Code Of Ethics.
Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- Senior Auditor, Financial Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Manager, FinTech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Manager, Broadband Systems Planning Job At MTN
- BSc, BEng, HND, Or Others
- Minimum Of 4 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- 3 Years’ Experience In An Auditing Function
- Mobile Money Experience Or Previous Work Experience Within A Financial Services Firm
How To Apply For Senior Auditor, Fintech Audit Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN recruitment portal.
- Create an application account.
- Verify your account through your email.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your MTN online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th June.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mtnonline.com.