Senior Auditor, Network Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
The vacant position of Senior Auditor, Network Audit is currently available in MTN office Lagos, suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Responsibilities/Duties Of Senior Auditor, Network Audit
- Conduct And/Or Manage Network Audit Projects And Consulting Services Relating To Governance And Risk Identification For Both MTN Management And Staff To Review The Goals, Objectives And Impact Of A Variety Of Economic, Financial, Operational And Managerial Programs In Conformance With Company Policy And Procedures, Group Internal Audit Methodologies And IIA Standards Of Professional Practice.
- Manage Expertise And Resource Planning And Requirements For Networks Audit Assignments, Special Assignments, And Management Requests; The Audit Assignments’ Progress And Escalate Any Roadblocks To Completion To The Manager For Intervention And Resolution.
- Ensure That IA Methodology As Prescribed By Group Internal Audit Is Strictly Adhered To, Including Identifying And Defining Issues, Developing Criteria, Reviewing, And Analyzing Evidence, And Documenting Networks Processes And Procedures.
- Document And/Or Review, And Implement The Audit Program, Recognize Control Weaknesses, Assess The Materiality Of These Weaknesses, And Relate Them Back To The Scope And Objectives Of The Audit.
- Develop Recommendations For Bringing Programs And Operations Into Compliance With Goals And Objectives And Write Up Reports To Document Findings.
- Communicate The Results, Findings, And Recommendations Of Audit Projects Through Written Reports And Face-To-Face Presentations On A Timely Basis To The Manager: Network Audit.
- Ensure That The Audit Is Carried Out On The EGRC System In Line With Process And Methodology As Mandated By The Group Internal Audit And Forensics Function.
- Follow Up On The Implementation Of Audit Recommendations In A Timely Manner.
- Perform Control Adequacy And Effectiveness Reviews Of Business Processes.
- Interact With Staff, Audit Managers, General Managers, Consultants, And When Necessary, With Executive Management To Obtain And/Or Communicate Relevant Information To Achieve The Objective/S Of The Technology, Security And Networks Audit Function.
- Report On An Ad-Hoc Basis On Specific Projects As And When Necessary.
Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- Manager, Network Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Senior Auditor, Fintech Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- Senior Auditor, Financial Audit Job Vacancy At MTN
- BSc, BEng, HND, Or Others
- 3-6 Years’ Experience Which Includes;
- 3 Years Internal Audit Experience In A Reputable Organization, With At Least 2 Years In IT.
- Hands-On Operational Experience In Managing/Supporting Applications Or Databases Or Operating Systems.
How To Apply For Senior Auditor, Network Audit Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MTN recruitment portal.
- Create an application account.
- Verify your account through your email.
- Log into your dashboard.
- Complete your MTN online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 5th June.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mtnonline.com.