Egbin Power Plc
Senior Business Analyst Job Vacancy At Egbin Power Plc
A Senior Business Analyst job vacancy is available at Egbin Power Plc. Applications are at this moment invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Facility & Administrative Manager Job At Egbin Power Plc
- IT Systems Administrator Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Human Resources Generalist Job At Egbin Power Plc
- Collate and prepare management reports to aid the management decision-making process, budgeting, planning, and monitoring of operational performance.
- Adapt metrics to continuously improve the value and impact provided to the business.
- Identifies performance gaps, determines the causes and recommends a way forward
- Oversee preparation of daily Scorecard, and Business Unit Performance Report.
- Monitoring the overall performance of plants at all levels (power output & financial) in line with set plans to provide reports to management
- Coordination of monthly performance review sessions
- Perform periodic trend analysis for Unit/departmental performance metrics
- Design and Access reporting tools and infrastructures for companywide business indices
- Monitor and assist in setting targets and KPI’s for respective departments/units
- Design actionable reports to improve performance.
- Monitor, track and conduct impact analysis for all projects in the business
- Review Department/units performance against set targets for performance improvement analysis.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Power Engineering or numerate related discipline.
- Postgraduate / relevant professional qualification in Business Management, Energy Economics or relevant Management Sciences.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years of experience in the power sector or similar plant environment, including experience in performance monitoring & analysis and planning with at least one(1) year as a supervisor.
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge of data gathering and analysis
- Business intelligence
- Proficiency in Power BI and other business analytics tools
- Business process engineering
- Creating business required documents and models
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Attention to detail
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good intuitive skills.
How To Apply For Senior Business Analyst Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Egbin Power Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- The application deadline is September 2nd 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.surveymonkey.com.