International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior CAD Designer – Electrical & Instrumentation Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior CAD Designer – Electrical & Instrumentation job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Design Engineer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)Quality Inspector –
- Electrical & Instrumentation Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior Project Engineer – Front End Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- Manage the Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) activities; 2D drawings & 3D models for PDRs & SECs in the TEA Drawing Office. Ensure that all field verification works are carried out safely and efficiently.
Senior CAD Designer – Electrical & Instrumentation Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise the execution and closeout of all Electrical & Instrumentation:
- As-built redlined PDR and SEC
- Upgrading of documents,
- Drafting/design requests from NLNG departments and sections.
- Participate in the conversion to native files of NLNG Documents types and incorporate plant change information resulting from project activities using AutoCAD, MicroStation, GTXRaster CAD and Microsoft Office software,
- Produce technical drawings and documentation on AutoCAD to support NLNG activities as required from projects and discipline following NLNG Asset Information Management procedures and applicable standards.
- Supervise the preparation of E&I technical designs for the draft works assigned.
- Review drawings to ensure alignment with NLNG’s approved procedures and applicable standards.
- Propose improvements and initiatives on NLNG CAD activities.
- Incorporate as-built information on assigned drawings and related drawings in a controlled manner and upload into NLNG EDMS within the specified duration.
- Maintain proper electronic filing system including revision control for all documents and drawings in hand.
- Transfer non-standard file formats into the standardized formats ensuring uniform and complete information
- Ensure all CADed E&I drawings are saved on NLNG Livelink following the file naming convention
- Compile appropriate reports as required for specific assigned tasks in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Keep abreast of changes to operating procedures, work instructions and control systems related to the function of drawing office
- Develop a weekly report to the team lead on E&I work progress
- Carry out all other activities assigned by the Lead CAD Designer
- HND / B.Sc or equivalent in any Engineering discipline preferably Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in CAD and design works with a minimum of 6 years experience in a similar position in the oil and gas sector,
- Experience shall include computer use of Microsoft Office as well as CAD specific software (AutoCAD, GTXRaster CAD, MicroStation, etc.).
How To Apply For Senior CAD Designer – Electrical & Instrumentation Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply