International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Senior CAD Designer I – Mechanical / Piping (TPD) Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
A Senior CAD Designer I – Mechanical / Piping (TPD) job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Senior Project Document Coordinator Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- CAD Designer – Mechanical / Piping Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior Design Engineer – Mechanical Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- The CAD Designer supports the Lead and Design Engineers in the Project Delivery Organisation in ensuring effective coordination and delivery of design and engineering work for capital projects.
- The CAD Designer is ultimately responsible for engineering drafting and modelling of designs within the team and ensures that the engineering design for the assigned capital project is carried out safely to applicable codes and standards utilizing industry best practices to achieve error-free and on-schedule project delivery.
Senior CAD Designer I – Mechanical / Piping (TPD) Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering CAE (computer-aided engineering)/CAD (computer-aided design) applications for projects, as appropriate for each phase, in line with the corporate goal of competitive and affordable projects execution
- Responsible for Company asset 2D/3D/4D modelling and consistency checks in projects
- Perform the role of Discipline Q-Captain to ensure Flawless Project Delivery
- Work closely with Lead and Senior Design Engineers to resolve any existing or forecasted problems related to drafting quality in design or productivity. Carry out consistency checks on drawings, models etc.
- Apply Company specifications and design manuals in line with the PMF/DCAF to deliver project intents in engineering deliverables CAD and modelling.
- Ensure all engineering discipline requirements and CAD inputs are made into Project documents such as BFD, BDP, BDEP, PES, ITT, etc, in close coordination with other technical disciplines to ensure an integrated delivery.
- Act as a technical expert on projects within the project’s organization and responsible for the relevant discipline deliverables plan for projects.
- Liaise with Corporate Engineering and other SMEs/TA to provide appropriate drafting reviews and assurance on projects.
- Provide visible and personal leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero from design through construction and operation
- HND / B.Sc in any Engineering field or related courses with CAD Training experience.
- Extensive experience (7-10 years) in the Oil & Gas industry with direct experience in project engineering, design and construction. At least 5 years should have been spent leading engineering modelling & CAD design work.
How To Apply For Senior CAD Designer I – Mechanical / Piping (TPD) Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply